Baseball Tournament Commission
The Tournament Commission reports to the Executive Board through its Chairman.
- Monitoring tournament organization to ensure respect of the Norms, By Laws and the Host City Contract is being adhered to.
- Assists the LOC to deliver the tournament.
- Selection of Technical Commissioners for WBSC Tournaments.
The commission also works with other commissions to ensure:
- Viability of new and current tournaments.
- Evaluating the norms for tournament play.
- Professional baseball participation.
- Implementing bat and ball official lists are maintained.
- Developing global calendar.
- Assisting in the selection of WBSC player awards.