WHAT: Pre-event press conference and presentation of the XXIX WBSC U-18 Baseball World Cup® 2019, including the unveiling of the official U-18 World Cup trophy, medals and SSK competition ball. National Team managers will give brief introductions and speak on their expectations for the youth world championship.
WHEN: Thursday, 29 August at 4:00-5:00 p.m.
WHERE: Shilla Stay Haeundae Hotel – 3rd floor Ballroom
46 Haeun-daero 570beon-gil, U-dong, Haeundae, Busan (map)
- WBSC Executive Director Michael Schmidt
- National Team Managers (First name, LAST NAME)
- AUS Steve FISH
- CAN Greg HAMILTON
- CHN Wei LI
- JPN Yuji NAGATA
- KOR Sung LEE
- NED Eric De BRUIN
- NCA Jose PADILLA
- PAN Dimas PONCE
- S AFRICA Dean MCKINON
- SPAIN Jose Luis RIERA
- TPE Tsung-Chih CHOU
- USA Jack LEGGETT
- Team managers will be available for interviews following the official presentation and Q&A session.
- Media credentials and vests will be distributed at the registration desk prior to the press conference.
- Credential pick-up during the competition (30 August – 8 September) will be located in the media centre/tower at Gijang-Hyundai Dream Ballpark.
- Official Schedule: Online | Printable (PDF)
- National Team Rosters will be published at u18bwc.wbsc.org/en/2019/teams-and-rosters following passport controls (expected shortly after the press conference).